Category: Administration

Play it because you Love it (

Making an Insurance Claim

Playing with Carlingford Cyclones you are covered by the National Insurance Scheme that our governing body NSW Touch has organised. If you do get hurt which we hope you don’t – Here is the Procedure to keep you covered Claims Below is information on how to make a claim under the Personal Accident Policy. If you wish to make a claim or notify an incident for General Liability, Professional Indemnity or Management Liability, please contact Sportscover immediately. Personal Accident Claims Steps to follow: 1.     Report the injury to your Affiliate and obtain and complete an Injury Report Form 2.     Provide a copy of the completed Injury Report Form with a…
Read more